Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So I am a bat! I have usurious (THAT'S MY WORD OF THE DAY!) vision, and can stay up alllllllllllll night, no matter how tired I am. WHY?! No cluie. However, I also love love love the day time and have to get up early tomorrow so I'm going to go try and sleep..

Today, someone told me that being around me makes them optimistic. Totally made my day :)

my goal: make someone's day tomorrow. not in a phony-way, fake is lame! But I love people, there's way more to a person than anyone (me included) ever realize. Want to know one of my new years resolutions?? You probably don't haha but I will tell you! Not to judge people! I don't think I've ever been super judgemental, but I've caught myself many many times saying or thinking things that are just stupid and I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Very very very few people really know me, (I'm not a very open person, i need to work on that too ha!) and I know for a fact that I've been pegged as a person I'm totally not, so why would my first few impressions of a person be just reason for me to think I know who they are??.. It doesn't :). Realizing this has totally changed my perspecive on pretty much everything. That sounds dramatic hahaha but it's true. Really, just love people and life for whatever it is or they are. Okay that's my insightful thought of the moment i really need to go to bed I'm surprised I actually blogged something it's kinda phenominal. Sara you are my inspiration to be a legit blogger. :) I will make ou read this and you will be so happy I mentioned you. ?maybe? hahaha k i'm done

2 comments:

  1. Ha you didn't even have to MAKE me, if you post, I see it as soon as I get here :)
    I just love you
    I liked this too, it's so true people judge so quickly and first impressions are SO misleading. Give people a second chance and don't pass judgement too quick.
    ps you make MY day when you come to work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little offended I wasn't mentioned in your blog.. but it's cool. I love your face and I like that your new years resolution is not to judge. you're a great influence on me. I am a bad influence on you and I need to be better at not being such a Biotch.
    Love your face!

    ReplyDelete