Monday, March 21, 2011

The Best Friend Ever Kari.. and She's MY Best Friend

Okay Kari here is your blog that I promised about a year ago.. it is LONG overdue I am sorry :( . BUT here goes :)

Kari is awesome, simply put! Best cousin/friend ever. We've known eachother since I was 9 months old and i'm sure we were holding hands in Heaven and she watched me be born.. just saying. She is THAT awesome.

Okay so this is why I love Kari! just a little bit of why

*She is hilarious! Seriously, HILARIOUS. Plus she laughs at my jokes which makes me feel special but that's beside the point. When I'm having a bad day, Kari is the sunshine :D (oh and she loves metaphor's.)

*She's an amazing artist! Really, so so amazing it fills our family name with pride.

*She does homework with me.. HAHA not really. more like i go over to her house with good intentions..bring all my homework and everything but we end up eating food or play dance-dance and cleaning or playing in the sunshine because we can't let go of our youth..it's a problem. But she get's that.

*She goes on lonnnnnnnnnnng pointless drives with me for no reason at all.

*I am her best friend. Yes, i love that about her hahaha.

*She comes up with cool ideas like book-clubs to keep old friendships intact :)

*She's honest with me and tells me things like I hold my stomach when I laugh, just like santa.

* She gives me cool nick-names

*She gets people (and me of course) the best presents! Really

*She's seen me cry. No one see's me cry. But she makes me feel better :D

*I'm am a pathetic sap but she gets that because so is she so we are healthy when we combine our pathapness

*We say the exact same things on a regular basis it is COOL then we laugh and it is even more cool.

*We sound the same sometimes and that is always fun

* OH she's freaking beautiful! Not that that matters, but it's true

*She tells me im beautiful....

*we sound like we are in love

*She's classy and when we go shopping we give up after about 20 minutes and go find something funner to do

*She makes me pretty jewelery!!!!! that's important

*She teaches me big cool words

*she makes me feel smart even when she tells me that my big words are used in the wrong context.

*I can tell her anything and often things i don't tell her she already knows. crazy crazy

*I dream about books she's reading

*God intended us to be sisters but messed up and made us cousins that will go to Hell together for killing one another.. and wtf..kari is that the right version>? haha i can't remember..

*We come up with ridiculous stories and have ridiculous facebook parties full of poetry and rap. Kari it's been a loooooong time since we've had one of those!!!1 i miss them :(

*I am terrified of earthquakes and she knows that so when we have the big Utah one i am the first person she will look for because my glasses will brake and i will be hopeless... right kari???

*When there's a huge earthquake we have a meeting place!!! the granny-bush hut. hahahha!

Okay this is getting really stupid, but kari kari kari i love you for many things and I am so happy that you are my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. aw thank you laura I love you!!! I will have a blog post for you like next month when school is out :D I am happy you are my best friend as well!!! :D

    ReplyDelete